2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

Somebody asked that the other day. he's 27.

Spot on. His birthday is June 24, 1988. Meaning he turned 27 last month, however, as we completed the signing of him before this date on the 20th June, this may be where the confusion arose, as he was still only 26 at that point.

And now that he has passed his 27th birthday he has now started into his 28th year of life.

Is it a bit optimistic to have heard the rumours of staff being told a deal was done for the club then the next day we agree a £9m deal for a player. 

tell us more about this rumour, i have no straws to clutch on

Is it a bit optimistic to have heard the rumours of staff being told a deal was done for the club then the next day we agree a £9m deal for a player. 

Right on cue.....

Heard the same.

Optimism is allowed.  Although frequently attacked.  Go for it Folski.  It's a bold strategy.

boldmove.PNG

Firstly, when they say clutching at straws do the mean straw as in bedding for animals or straws that you drink with, or something else? There was a rumour about 2 days ago that staff had been called in and told some information some saying that it was merely a reorganisation others saying a deal was done. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â