Robocraft (Free on Steam)

maqroll

I've put about 20 hours in to it, but haven't played in a couple of months. Towards the higher levels it takes forever to level up, but I like that you can just degrade your parts to level down to play with friends at lower levels.

Might play a few games this weekend now that you've reminded me that it exists!

I've put about 20 hours in to it, but haven't played in a couple of months. Towards the higher levels it takes forever to level up, but I like that you can just degrade your parts to level down to play with friends at lower levels.

Might play a few games this weekend now that you've reminded me that it exists!

Is it any good?

The action is great fun. The first couple of levels can be a little slow, until you unlock some of the better weapons and movement kit. It's very basic, it never gets move complicated than driving around with one attack button, but when you can start to fly, or use the move powerful weapons, it's very satisfying. 

I recall my biggest problem being fighting the urge to ram as many cannons on my vehicle as I could, because I'd often end up upside down.

I use the same nick on Steam as I do here, so feel free to add me if you want someone to play with.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â