The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Really bold selection and fantastic first half performance. We should have been 5 up.

We weren't.

Thought he reacted well when the game looked to be slipping away from us. My heart is still in my mouth.

Am positive he will keep us up. We have lots of goals in us.

• Like 1

He just said the 'two of the back four had only trained for 4 days after being out for 6 weeks'.  So he dropped Okore and Lowton and brought in Vlaar and Richardson which ultimately cost us. Can anyone justify that?

This can only even be considered as a question if the staerting premise is 'he has no idea'.

If you start on the basis he might know what hes doing then there are loads of reasons why he would have done it, all legitimate.

I asked a simple question but go ahead and jump to extremes rather than answer it. Nothing new there anyway...

The way you defended Lambert for so long and are so quick to jump on his replacement shows there's little point answering your question seriously.

• Like 2

Im sure that even a total idiot like Sherwood would like, ideally, to play 4 defenders at the back, in their preferred positions,and keep a settled back 4.

The fact hat he hasnt been able to do so may just p*** him off as much as it does some fans.

Edited by terrytini

Excellent first half but failed to adjust to the changes they made. Should have took Richardson off. At least we scored 3 and looked good going forward so we might not have to hear about gil for a few days.

We've got some really poor players and let's not forget he didn't sign them.

Just keep us up and let's fairly judge him next year.

Poor players. But we have a quality creative player available which he has ignored. Gil is good enough and what most of we have seen, not a poor player. Weimann on the other hand is a poor player and before you say he is grafter, nearly every one slags him on here but Sherwood plays him in front of Gil.??

If we keep playing like this were going to hammer more teams than lose games the margins are fine but i think the philosophy is sound

QPR rode their luck in the first half big time

Stay the course and i think we will be safe

I'd rather watch this brand of football than what we seen under the previous regime anyway at least when we go forward we look dangerous now

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 4

I asked a simple question but go ahead and jump to extremes rather than answer it. Nothing new there anyway...

The way you defended Lambert for so long and are so quick to jump on his replacement shows there's little point answering your question seriously.

Why respond to him in the first place then? 

Edited by sexbelowsound

He just said the 'two of the back four had only trained for 4 days after being out for 6 weeks'.  So he dropped Okore and Lowton and brought in Vlaar and Richardson which ultimately cost us. Can anyone justify that?

This can only even be considered as a question if the staerting premise is 'he has no idea'.

If you start on the basis he might know what hes doing then there are loads of reasons why he would have done it, all legitimate.

Well he kinda showed he didn't really know what he was doing tonight by letting Qpr control the second half and leaving Richardson on for the full game. 

He'll keep us up and then ride off into the sunset (probably to QPR).

:blink:

What's so ' :blink: ' about that, It's something I can see happening.

:blink:

New owners will want their own man.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â