The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

really? we battered them, the stats dont lie and should have been 3 or 4-1 up at half time

not Sherwood fault

He chose to play the high line at Swansea, the 442 at Old Trafford, and Richardson tonight. Three costly decisions in three games. Ignoring the fact he has no answers when questions are asked.

Needs to work on the defence asap.

Really poor stuff like not having a man on the post. Unforgivable really.

Yep. Naive.

Perhaps you could teach him how to play properly ?

It really annoys me when fans call Managers naive.

You might disagree with his tactics, but he isnt choosing them out of naiviety, he is choosing them because thats how he decides to play.

Also, FWIW, I will take perfromances and games like that all day long.it was what football should be, and had we played like it all year crowds would be up and wed be top half.

• Like 4

Proof Ramsey was the tactician when Sherwood was the manager at Tottenham, won't be so bad if he comes here next season......................................in the Championship.

Proof ?

We were all over them and they took advantage of one weak link in Richardson who was only playing because Hutton and Cissoko were out.

Why are you so desparate to see your own Manager as inept ?

• Like 1

How is it bold? It's what Lambert picked but he starts Grealish instead of wiemann

Given the form and fitness of various players, I think Richardson and Bacuna ahead of Lowton is bold, Vlaar ahead of Okore is bold and Grealish ahead of Gil/N'Zogbia is a huge call.

Well he got 2 out of 3 right. Richardson is still shite though.

I think Sherwood was exonerated. We played really well and should have put it beyond them in the first half.

i have to say i found sherwodds atctics poor tonight. richardson was hopeless and QPR exploited that and sherwood did nothing to change that. even when they flooded the midfield all sherwood could do was change a rb for a rb. shocking

• Like 1

Failing to beat Swansea, Stoke and now QPR all at home is pretty poor going, really all we've done since he came is beat a Sunderland who couldn't be bothered and WBA.

One trick pony...doesn't have the tactical know how to see out a game and his tactics mean the opposition team will have chances for the full 90 minutes.  Really can't see him keeping us up.   :(

people need to look at midfield for Richardson poor performance not Sherwood, Delph didnt help him all night. Cleverley helped out Bacuna before he came out

Richardson was atrocious and should of been took off. Philips was destroying him for pace everytime. Delph has enough to do without having to constantly cover a below par player

Excellent first half but failed to adjust to the changes they made. Should have took Richardson off. At least we scored 3 and looked good going forward so we might not have to hear about gil for a few days.

We've got some really poor players and let's not forget he didn't sign them.

Just keep us up and let's fairly judge him next year.

Proof Ramsey was the tactician when Sherwood was the manager at Tottenham, won't be so bad if he comes here next season......................................in the Championship.

he was so good he just admitted the tactics wasnt his idea  :rolleyes:

He just said the 'two of the back four had only trained for 4 days after being out for 6 weeks'.  So he dropped Okore and Lowton and brought in Vlaar and Richardson which ultimately cost us. Can anyone justify that?

He just said the 'two of the back four had only trained for 4 days after being out for 6 weeks'. So he dropped Okore and Lowton and brought in Vlaar and Richardson which ultimately cost us. Can anyone justify that?

No sack him.

He just said the 'two of the back four had only trained for 4 days after being out for 6 weeks'. So he dropped Okore and Lowton and brought in Vlaar and Richardson which ultimately cost us. Can anyone justify that?

No sack him.

What are you on about?

He just said the 'two of the back four had only trained for 4 days after being out for 6 weeks'.  So he dropped Okore and Lowton and brought in Vlaar and Richardson which ultimately cost us. Can anyone justify that?

well Okore needed a rest badly. He has played nearly every game since returning from a serious injury and I think Lowton was a doubt before the game along with Cleverley

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â