The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I just watched Tim's pre-match interview on SSN. Got to be honest, I still really want him to win today and go on a good run and save his job. He's charismatic and has some personality unlike some of our recent managers, and whatever you say about his team selections, he's at least got the balls to change things around.

Even today, he's gone with a crazy unbalanced team in an attempt to roll the dice and hopefully get the win he needs. Its madness really - his quote was "I couldn't get any more centre-forwards on the pitch", but if he can get us up the table doing it then its fine with me.

If we lose today, thanks for trying Tim, you join the long list of managers in the Villa graveyard.

If he said, and truly meant, that he 'couldn't get more centre forwards on the pitch' suggesting that is how to solve our problems, it would neatly sum up his absolute cluelessness. It's what a 6 year old losing on Fifa would do - throw on all the strikers, we'll definitely score then!

Reminds me of Lambert, thinking the only way to get back into the game against Bradford was to throw all the strikers on.

Forgetting the midfield is important in both the attacking and defensive process.

Sherwood is an idiot.

never said he wasnt entitled to it, just a bit rich he was always defending the previous manager from similar personal insults and abuse

probably because our previous manager wasnt a tit or an ego mainiac. Just not very good at his job.

Time's up.

It should have been weeks ago. Even Fox can't stall any longer, can he? Tom Fox has lost a lot of credibility just leaving Sherwood to turn things around against all evidence of him having no ability to do so.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â