The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

The team line up today is of a manager who is shitting himself for a loss already, an looks as though he has bottled it already. No Gil, Grealish or Ayew in the team. Pulis the 2nd

Pretty much this, I hope I am proved to be wrong but that starting 11 will not win this game. It smacks of a desperate manager, pick a team to win a game and you might actually do it, Stoke will come here without the pressure of there home fans after a bad start and just sit back and lap up our inability to make a decent attack knowing they have at least 2 players who have the skill and potential to Nick a 1-0.

only chance we have is to hold out till 60/70 bring on some subs and hope for the best.

At least I expected would have been for Lescott, Westwood and Sinclair to be benched, give our flair players a chance and actually go out to win a game.

I don't dislike Tim and wanted him to do well, prob because we have been so bad for so long. But the majority of people on here could see how that formation/team was gonna pan out.  I don't buy this players need to settle and there only young, it's down to the team he picks and his instructions. He won't get sacked, don't even think he will if we go down, am pretty sure we have planned for just that in some way. It's gonna be a long hard season I really don't see is getting out of the bottom 3, 4 points adrift all ready will be 10 by Christmas.

Wilkins needs to stand up and be counted and Tim needs to set the team up to win, it's really not rocket science, go out to win and you might just do it, go out to try and hold out and maybe Nick it will work once in every 10-15 or so.

Edited by TonyDaley

He isn't going anywhere. He is Fox's man. It doesn't look good for Fox if admits that he made a monumental cock up with one of his first big decisions.

Well he's a businessman isn't he and isn't his job to generate revenue for the club?

What better way of doing that than backing a clown that will get us relegated eh

His appointment is looking like a bad decision by Fox. The fact that he was put on a three year contact compounds that error. 

There will be some clause to pull the plug without too much pain. No way will he walk away with a paid up contract.

Many people calling out for Sam Allardyce to save us. Well f me, we really have hit an all time low haven't we...

I wouldn't say its an all time low. This is the 5th year running that the remit is to stay in the top flight. If that's what you're aiming at, Allerdyce will guarantee this.

I'm personally gutted the way its working out for Sherwood as it started so brightly. We seem to offer nothing going forward and despite having decent defenders, defend atrociously. When I compare our defence to Albions & Stokes (last two home games), I'd prefer our players but we seem miles away from the organisation they had.

People craved more exciting football when Lambert was here-For me, it makes no difference whether we loose 0-1 or 2-3

8 games is too soon to sack a manager but by the same token, I don't want another 3 seasons of this shit.

Sat    17/10/15    PRL    Chelsea - Aston Villa        
Sat    24/10/15    PRL    Aston Villa - Swansea City        
Wed    28/10/15    LEC    Southampton - Aston Villa        
Mon   02/11/15    PRL    Tottenham Hotspur - Aston Villa        
Sun    08/11/15    PRL    Aston Villa - Manchester City
Sat    21/11/15    PRL    Everton - Aston Villa        
Sat    28/11/15    PRL    Aston Villa - Watford        
Sat    05/12/15    PRL    Southampton - Aston Villa        
Sat    12/12/15    PRL    Aston Villa - Arsenal        
Sat    19/12/15    PRL    Newcastle United - Aston Villa        
Sat    26/12/15    PRL    Aston Villa - West Ham United        
Mon    28/12/15    PRL    Norwich City - Aston Villa   

Good luck, I guess. I think he'll be sacked before the Watford-game and we'll be sitting dead last and can only do better. I do hope he's learned now, but I hope that after every game, yet he continues with weird choices and strange tactics.

This really is the time to do it, with the break coming up. It's almost now or never, considering our current position and upcoming fixtures. Incredible that it's October and we are LIKELY TO BE RELEGATED.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â