The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

The hole keeps getting deeper. It's October now, and we're still bleeding points. The most glaring problem is the manager's decisions, game in, game out.

Over to you, Tom Fox. 

• Like 1

get rid. How we gave him the job after not really achieving much in his career. Need someone who actually knows how to set a team up based on how the other team plays

Time to go. Vieira in. 

He's the same as Tim for me. Never done anything to even be considered for the job

Totally agree Daniel

We don't need a pretender to the throne - we need an old hand who has the experience to steady us.

Tin hat at the ready, but I'd go for Fat Sam - we certainly have the defenders to his liking and a big lump up front who's good with his head.

A match made in heaven!

Edited by theboyangel

I don't think I've ever known such incompetence from a football manager.  Lambert deserved time because he actually met expectations and was dealt a difficult hand, and we timed his sacking just right when he'd completely lost it.  We are at that stage with Tim already.  Awful.

• Like 2

Can you imagine if we need 40 points to stay up this season

Think we will be lucky to get 30 to be honest, but i think we will be stuck with him till at least xmas unless he walks (dont think his ego will let him tho)

I know I never wanted the useless prick in the first place but he is actually doing worse than I thought he would, and when I look back at how vigorously and quickly we pursued him.

How embarrassing.

im not sure I can bring myself to watch his interview. I may break something.

that starting line up. I mean what the **** was that about?

Bin him off tonight for gods sake

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â