The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Sherwood talkin bollocks here.

Saying that turgid 1st half was intentional and he wanted us to play hoofball then he was always gonna mix it up after half time.

but then he goes on to say he only brought Ayew on coz gabby was injured.

he really does himself no favours sometimes

Yeah also Lescott was only ever going to get 45min. Shame I thought the subs were Sherwood realising he needs to change games when its not going right.

Way to negate his only saving grace from this match, the subs.

Gabby was forced by injury and now he tells us taking off Lescott was planned in advance?

his only saving grace? So the result isn't important? Wow. 

I thought that was too obvious to mention, obviously not. Sorry about that

Saying that turgid 1st half was intentional and he wanted us to play hoofball then he was always gonna mix it up after half time.

Yeah also Lescott was only ever going to get 45min. Shame I thought the subs were Sherwood realising he needs to change games when its not going right.

Gabby was forced by injury and now he tells us taking off Lescott was planned in advance?

his only saving grace? So the result isn't important? Wow. obvious to mention, obviously not. Sorry about that

No need to apologise. Obviously not worth mentioning something that Sherwood might get credit for.

He is not going to say his players played shit in public now is he

I was expecting him to say something along the lines of him getting it wrong at first and then correcting it in the second. 

but that wont make him look good either just make him come across as arrogant and a me me me type manager like some in PL do

Very disappointing to see the ongoing efforts to knock our own Manager.

Not really worth responding to but as one example, how TF do any of you know whether or not he had a deliberate P!an to ignore football first half and play it second. Or was playing Lescott as said ? Or how do you know some of it was bluff rather than criticise players ?

Why almost relish the chance to say your Manager is a liar ?

?

• Like 1

Not really worth responding to but as one example, how TF do any of you know whether or not he had a deliberate P!an to ignore football first half and play it second. Or was playing Lescott as said ? Or how do you know some of it was bluff rather than criticise players ?

?

Disappointing but hardly a surprise.

If these people are stupid enough to think these press interviews give anything away, then more the fool them.

Some good performances tonight and whilst the opposition weren't great, it was still nice to see so many do well. This team will take time to forge and it will certainly take time to find the best starting 11.

• Like 1

Awful first half performance but made 2 subs that completely changed the game. That's what people wanted and he did it. Good result and we can move on.

Shame he didn't do it from the start, but glad he realised he had made yet another mistake and put it right this time.

Tbh, im not really going to give him any credit. He said the gabby sub was forced due to injury (fwiw, i didnt moan about taking gil off before someone mentions it)
And the fact that every single football fan could see that grealish needed to come on (or gil, we clearly lacked creativity and someone who will keep it on the floor) and clark really wasnt working in DM, hes not really getting credit for that either. First half was utter dreadful and doesnt deserve credit doing the absolute minimum a manager should have done at half time after an awful first half setup/tactics.

Got the win though. :)

Edited by gharperr

Tbh, im not really going to give him any credit. He said the gabby sub was forced due to injury (fwiw, i didnt moan about taking gil off before someone mentions it)
And the fact that every single football fan could see that grealish needed to come on (or gil, we clearly lacked creativity and someone who will keep it on the floor) and clark really wasnt working in DM, hes not really getting credit for that either. First half was utter dreadful and doesnt deserve credit doing the absolute minimum a manager should have done at half time after an awful first half setup/tactics.

And if we'd lost you'd have slaughtered him. At least you're consistent. 

Awful first half performance but made 2 subs that completely changed the game. That's what people wanted and he did it. Good result and we can move on.

Shame he didn't do it from the start, but glad he realised he had made yet another mistake and put it right this time.

Yeah, maybe one day we'll get one of those managers who never make a single mistake. Here's hoping. 

• Like 1

?

Disappointing but hardly a surprise.

If these people are stupid enough to think these press interviews give anything away, then more the fool them.

Some good performances tonight and whilst the opposition weren't great, it was still nice to see so many do well. This team will take time to forge and it will certainly take time to find the best starting 11.

That press interview is embarrassing. That is the problem I have with it.

I haven't seen his press interview, I think he tends to talk bollocks so now stay away from listening to them, I find it just frustrates me.

And if we'd lost you'd have slaughtered him. At least you're consistent. 

yes. i would have. Because he set us up awful in the first half and we was terrible. Fail to see the point of your comment lol.

Edited by gharperr

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â