The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Most of the players that were costly today were those he inherited that haven't yet been replaced. Gabby, Guzan, Clark and Bacuna.

The new players need to be given time, the four named above really need replacing.

Clark? Cannot believe you can be serious. Put Westwood in there instead of Clark, and I would agree.

Most of the players that were costly today were those he inherited that haven't yet been replaced. Gabby, Guzan, Clark and Bacuna.

The new players need to be given time, the four named above really need replacing.

Clark? Cannot believe you can be serious. Put Westwood in there instead of Clark, and I would agree.

Absolutely serious, Westwood is a far better player than Clark.

But let's not make this thread about those two they have their own threads, you get my general point re Sherwood thoug.

• Like 1

Cannot understand why Sherwood took off our best player at that time, Sanchez, instead of Agbonlahor or Westwood, both of whom were having their standard ineffective games.

I am sure a lot of posters, like me, must have immediately thought ``this will not end well''. 

• Like 1

Absolutely serious, Westwood is a far better player than Clark.

But let's not make this thread about those two they have their own threads, you get my general point re Sherwood thoug.

I do totally agree with your general point.

• Like 1

Tims made his first major error today with HIS players he chose to sit and pray something happend instead of saying sod this im gunna lose trying to win he did neither. Tim you need more players its as simple as that you cannot wrap veretout and ayew up in cotton wool you have to use them you spent 20mil on that pair randy will chuck a bittomless pit of money at you so you need to get real get rid of the dross.

Tims made his first major error today with HIS players he chose to sit and pray something happend instead of saying sod this im gunna lose trying to win he did neither. Tim you need more players its as simple as that you cannot wrap veretout and ayew up in cotton wool you have to use them you spent 20mil on that pair randy will chuck a bittomless pit of money at you so you need to get real get rid of the dross.

Seriosly wtf are you on mate?  He took off a holding player and put on an attacking winger to go for the win. 

We are still in silly season ffs which happens at the beginning and the end of each season when you get surprising results.....i mean Leicester at the top of league ffs!  Will they stay there?  Hell no!  Let's just be a little patient, let the squad gel and see what happens when the season settles down.  Maybe he didn't change too today much because unlike some of our following, he doesn't panic as quickly!!

• Like 1

Taking off a DM for Traore was spot on tbh..Ayew didnt look fully fit towards the end of the united game so maybe he thought Gabby could stretch the game towards the end, of course Gabby proved him wrong.

The real questions will be asked if he starts Gabby in the next game against Sunderland.

I thought he made a mistake subbing Sinclair against Man United last week and today he made two errors at least, subbing Sanchez for Traore and leaving Gabby and Gestede untouched. Gabby should have been off for Traore and someone else should have been on for Gestede with half hour to go.

He needs to be judged when gil, Grealish and Traore are fully fit and when we sign a new striker.

Today was so disappointing because the 3 points where there for the taking.

I'm still excited to see what happens.

• Like 1

Taking off a DM for Traore was spot on tbh..Ayew didnt look fully fit towards the end of the united game so maybe he thought Gabby could stretch the game towards the end, of course Gabby proved him wrong.

The real questions will be asked if he starts Gabby in the next game against Sunderland.

Should have brought Sinclair on for gabby at 60. Was a no brainer, but what do we know aye!

He needs to be judged when gil, Grealish and Traore are fully fit and when we sign a new striker.

What if we don't sign a new striker?

What if we don't sign a new striker?

It'll be the same as jumping out a plane without a parachute!

I don't think you can use criteria such as "When we sign a new striker" as a basis for when he can and can't be judged, otherwise if we don't sign one by the reckoning he can never be judged.

What we should do is actually give him a solid period of time.  Its incredibly frustrating right now but the players need time to bed in.

Well bar benteke and Cleverley's form I'm yet to really see a sustained difference between him and lambert.

Now benteke has left we don't really look like scoring too often.

If Lambert was still here we'd be playing the like of small heath and Rotherham this season 

Disappointing to lost today but we was only a mistake away from getting a point at a team that, lets be fair, are better than us at the present. 

Victory in our next game and I think its a decent start. Not great and Sherwood still has plenty to learn and do at the club and we do desperately need a new striker, but i'm convinced we'll do ok this season

Well bar benteke and Cleverley's form I'm yet to really see a sustained difference between him and lambert.

You must have missed September-February and March-May last season then.

Nah not really. Sept - Feb we were shit. March - may we were half decent largely because of the form of Cleverley and Benteke.

We still finished a pathetic 17th.

I've seen nothing yet to suggest we won't be in another battle.

If Lambert was still here we'd be playing the like of small heath and Rotherham this season

That's why I said - bar benteke and Cleverley's form. I mean I did say that didn't I? It's written clear enough.

anager reaction

Crystal Palace 2-1 Aston Villa

Posted at17:13

Aston Villa manager Tim Sherwood talking to the BBC: "To lose it so late was disappointing. I thought we were very good in the first half. We scored the goal and came back into it. To lose it so late is disappointing.

"We saw a young player with no fear like Adama Traore. On the flip side you have young players that make mistakes and Jordan Amavi, hasn't made many but he did today and has to learn from it."

Tim you shithouse so amavi made a mistake dont ridicule the lad what about gabby why didnt ya say what a waste of space. Anymore of this talk tim and you can **** do one

Laughably ridiculous overreaction.

There really is no reason to say it tho. Not a great way to motivate your player. Especially a young lad by comparing him to someone else who didn't make a mistake.

Really is a gobshite at times.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â