The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Thanks Tim for giving us Villa fans some excitement during the summer, God knows we've not seen it during match days for the last few years! A big WELL DONE to you and your cohorts for bringing in these talented future stars.

I think it is fairly safe to say that the majority (not sure about that troll called Daz though) of the fan base are more than happy with the new signings and pleased at those that you allowed to leave.

Go and kick arse now and get these talented young lads playing out of their skins for the famous claret and blue shirt :flag:

I'm hoping it goes downhill in the sense that I never want Villa to require 10 players in a window in order to become exciting or competitive.  So yeah, a few tweaks here and there from now on would be just what the doctor ordered.  Well that and some cream for this rash.

• Like 1

I'm hoping it goes downhill in the sense that I never want Villa to require 10 players in a window in order to become exciting or competitive.  So yeah, a few tweaks here and there from now on would be just what the doctor ordered.  Well that and some cream for this rash.

Nah, ten new winners every year, that's how it should be.

A common theme among the players who signed is that most have mentioned as soon as they spoke to Sherwood, they were convinced. He's doing a wonderful job of selling this club to people after, and lets be fair, it had gone stale over a number of years.

Well done to Sherwood and others for turning this around

11 new winners do you mean? ;-) seeing as were still expecting one more

im apprehensive to get onto the hype, just look how things turned out over the oneill hype and lambert hype, it was the villa fans left humiliated in front of the rest of the country

You have a forward who scores throughout the pre-season - ignores him.

You have a forward who comes on and scores in the last game, looking like our only threat - leaves him on the bench.

You persevere with a line-up that was ineffectual against a Championship team.

What the ****, Tim. Seriously.

You have a forward who comes on and scores in the last game, looking like our only threat - leaves him on the bench.

Calm down, we're only 2 games in. Plus the front line tonight will change when new signings like Traore settle and get up to speed with fitness. Sherwood has already said Gestede isn't match fit yet.

Plus I can see a new striker coming in before the deadline.

surprised you didnt say he also started Richards :P

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â