The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

It should be interesting to see how we line-up now. I don't think goals will be an issue with Sherwood. He likes to attack, but that might put pressure on our defense so hopefully they can handle it. 

Thing is i would be confident that a back four of

Hutton...Vlaar/Okore...Senderos/Clark...Cissokho

Should be able to cope surely? The problem is getting Vlaar and Senderos fit!!

dont care about back 4. can he get us scoring goals

Very true Zatman, that is the big question.... I reckon we'll find out very quickly whether it was actually Lamberts tactics/motivational ability or the players at fault

I can tell you the answer to that question before the game if you require.

Well, I wish the bloke luck.

The good thing is, it can't get any worse than what we've seen this season.

It's a shame he wasn't given a transfer window to bring in players he wanted.

I think it's too little too late to keep us up though. But, I hope he can!

What good is a transfer window when Randy wont loosen the purse strings?

Well he has a number of times and would have spent another £5m (this time on Rickie Lambert) if he wanted to join us.

Let's hope Sherwood makes a better fist of selling players at a decent price than Lambo did.

If Hoddle joins as assistant, that will be the final straw for me.

I can tolerate Sherwood. Hoddle I can not.

Obviously this is all about me and I'm disgusted that the club didn't seek my approval.

Maybe the guy in your name is the answer.

To be fair we haven't got a team of overpaid prima donnas. Just a lot of players completely devoid of confidence, belief and an idea of how they are meant to be playing.

Agreed. We actually have a half decent squad. We have the best striker in the bottom half of the Prem by far in Benteke, Gil is a poor man's David Silva (a bloody good one at that) and we have players like Delph, Sanchez, Westwood, Hutton etc... who like-for-like with other clubs down there with us, I'd not swap for any of their players.

What we have been missing is someone with a bit of charisma, self confidence and passion to send them 11 players onto the pitch with the belief they will deliver performances. Lambert trotted out the same thing, game-in-game-out, we apparently played excellent in every single match and with any luck would be doing the treble year-in-year-out if you believed him.

Sounds crazy but the one thing (other than survival!) I want over the next few weeks/months, is for fans to be on the same page. Would be nice to have everybody together.

I really want him to turn up to training in a ford capri with a box of Marlborough red, walk into BH and say "listen up you slaags".

He dose have that kinda look about him, 

If he hadn't of made it as a footballer he would be working outside a bar in Tenerife. 

Alwright sarn, two free shots tonight!.. Tell them Timmy Boy sent ya! 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â