Free range Lentil, anyone? - The green party

blandy

Also her "mate" must know she's posted this. Assuming she hasn't got multiple "mates" who have Labour posters up. 

So I'm guessing she's now an ex mate whether Ms McIlvenna instigates it or not. 

One of my mates is the Plaid candidate here. He’s also 50% of the footy programme writing team for the club. They’ve just won best Welsh footy programme. We congratulated him, pointing out it was the only thing he’d win this year. He gave us all a cheery **** off.

That’s mates.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I’ve had an electoral dump in my letter box

This is the Green Party offering.

Affordable Homes for all, in the right place!

Its like Jeremy wrote it

IMG_0129.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/06/2024 at 14:45, sidcow said:

I've had the Green Party leaflets through but to be honest they've pissed me off so much that I've put them in the normal bin instead of the recycling bin out of spite. 

I thought of joining the Greens this week but it just seemed more red than green when I examined the fine print.

2 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I thought of joining the Greens this week but it just seemed more red than green when I examined the fine print.

You must have missed the invisible blue ink. Where they object to building anything of any use that’s within 5 miles of a blade of grass or a brick over 5 years old

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, bickster said:

Carla Denyer seems to be having a bad 24 hours

Imagine being Owen Jones' performing seal

IMG-20240722-WA0000.jpg

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â