The 2015 General Election

tonyh29

General Election 2015  

178 members have voted

1. 1. How will you vote at the general election on May 7th?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Lib Dem
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Regionally based party (SNP, Plaid, DUP, SF etc)
    • Local Independent Candidate
    • Other
    • Spoil Paper
    • Won't bother going to the polls

This poll is closed to new votes

Osborne ,Gove , May and Boris would probably all put their name forward

Gove is probably the stand out amongst that lot , May may be the more likely winner though , amusing at it would be I don't see it being Boris

The idea of any of them running the country fills me with a deep sense of dread. Cameron is the acceptable face of the Tories, the real scum are the front benchers.

"...and Boris ( :o ) would tear Milliband a weekly new one at PMQs."

If they were to pick him (unlike most, I still can't see/believe they'd actually choose Boris as leader) then yes, he quite possibly would.

I don't think he would - he doesn't seem at all forensic. He has two modes. A kind of faux jolly, relaxed, jokey exterior / annoyed when he's been found out as not being who or what he makes out.

He also doesn't appear to play along with what advisors or spin doctors might wish him to say.

Tories (MPs) like him because he's "popular" with voters - it's just self interest, and also because he's extremely right wing in many areas, behind the facade.

He copes well with being asked questions, or being asked to put his view across, even if he doesn't alway give an answer of any substance, but I don't see him as a good asker of questions, basically.

I really don't want to vote for any of the parties. But based solely and purely on economic grounds, I think i'm going to vote for the Tories, and I feel very dirty about doing so! 

Edited by PieFacE

Holy ****, just watched the BBC 6 o'clock news - must have been scripted by Cameron's PR office. Cameron watching his kid play football, Cameron preparing lunch (helped by correspondent James Landale), Cameron supported by his adoring wife in his picture postcard Cotswold village. It would have been pretty cynical and nauseating as a party political broadcast, but as a NEWS item??? Seriously considering a complaint.

Oh, and apparently Jeremy Clarkson is a 'neighbour and friend', FFS.

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

Holy ****, just watched the BBC 6 o'clock news - must have been scripted by Cameron's PR office. Cameron watching his kid play football, Cameron preparing lunch (helped by correspondent James Landale), Cameron supported by his adoring wife in his picture postcard Cotswold village. It would have been pretty cynical and nauseating as a party political broadcast, but as a NEWS item??? Seriously considering a complaint.

Oh, and apparently Jeremy Clarkson is a 'neighbour and friend', FFS.

Yes, very poor.

Mrs Cameron wanders casually in to the kitchen and informs us that she believes, in her mind, that her husband is the best man for the job (of PM).

Well, I'm amazed - that's news, that is. I was expecting her to say that he was shite at it and she wouldn't even trust him to look after the children on a trip out for lunch.

Listening to the radio on the way home from work and apparently Cameron has said he doesn't want a third term if elected this time…

So if you vote Tory you'll be voting for a PM, who will change mid term and with no idea who that will be. Cameron as a second term PM would be seriously undermined (as was Blair as soon as he announced his intention to step down but at least everybody expected it to be Brown this is worse.)

You know I keep saying that neither of these parties seemingly wants to win this election, well this hasn't changed my mind one bit

I see Cheryl Cole has come out as a Labour voter ..more proof they are they party of choice for racists :D

This is the Cherl Newname I don't even care to remember that only last week that was whingeing about Labours mansion tax plan?