The 2015 General Election

tonyh29

General Election 2015  

178 members have voted

1. 1. How will you vote at the general election on May 7th?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Lib Dem
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Regionally based party (SNP, Plaid, DUP, SF etc)
    • Local Independent Candidate
    • Other
    • Spoil Paper
    • Won't bother going to the polls

This poll is closed to new votes

I'll vote, but to be honest, it'll be from a very limited knowledge.

I've done some of the spectrum tests, answered honestly (because some people on here know the questions and answer differently to what they actually think, I believe) and come back with 3 or 4 different parties which suit me.

I've voted for all 3 main parties previously, I don't get the vehemently loyal voters for one party, because the difference between them is negligible, people who say "Tories helping their business mates" just makes me want to vote for them more, to piss off those who keep saying it :lol:

Because Labour help out all the poor people don't they? Rolly eye thing.  

Edit; that post made me sound like I'm definitely voting for Conservative, which I'm not - I'll be voting Green.  Not because I think they're any good, but because I'm hoping enough people do it to pull the other main parties to my way of thinking slightly more to the left.

Edited by lapal_fan

I'm at the stage at the moment, where I know who I'm not voting for. I'm still undecided who I will vote for, but it's only ever been a choice of two or three. Still not ruled out a spoiled ballot.

I'll vote, but to be honest, it'll be from a very limited knowledge.

I've done some of the spectrum tests, answered honestly (because some people on here know the questions and answer differently to what they actually think, I believe) and come back with 3 or 4 different parties which suit me.

I've voted for all 3 main parties previously, I don't get the vehemently loyal voters for one party, because the difference between them is negligible, people who say "Tories helping their business mates" just makes me want to vote for them more, to piss off those who keep saying it :lol:

Because Labour help out all the poor people don't they? Rolly eye thing.  

It's like supporting a football team.

Everything your team does you like, everything the other teams do you hate.

Even though what the other teams do is exactly what your team would do if they were in that position.

The spectrum tests seem to put me at Green  <_<

Miliband did an interview with the "pound-shop Ben Elton"  last night

interesting , clearly Ed sees some votes in a youtube broadcast with a man who has spent months telling people not to vote  ... might appeal to some younger voters  , depends if Brand gives him an easy ride or not

Miliband did an interview with the "pound-shop Ben Elton" last night

interesting , clearly Ed sees some votes in a youtube broadcast with a man who has spent months telling people not to vote ... might appeal to some younger voters , depends if Brand gives him an easy ride or not

That sounds like the most painfully shit thing imaginable.

Edited by sharkyvilla

They have no shame, no wit and hopefully soon no office, baby chomping vermin, the lot of them

really? I see the standard of political threads is as good as ever

They have no shame, no wit and hopefully soon no office, baby chomping vermin, the lot of them

a picture of Cameron below the title 'nutter magnet'

• Like 2

Spot on, that comment. I've always held that view and Tory politicians have never presented any evidence to counter my view of them as a bunch of words removed.

Spot on, that comment. I've always held that view and Tory politicians have never presented any evidence to counter my view of them as a bunch of words removed.

I appreciate you are PFE here Pete , but you are a far more intelligent than this post makes you look and it doesn't become you

• Like 1

The revelation that Tory MPs eat babies is swaying my vote again.

Milliband is a geek and Cameron eats babies.

I don't know who to vote for!

Your move, Clegg.

• Like 1

With just over a week to go I think I've decided to vote Lib Dem again. I'm hoping for some sort of Lib/Lab coalition although it doesn't seem like the sums will add up and it's not clear what the position will be with the SNP.

Nonetheless, I think they've been a good thing in this government and their influence would be a good thing in the next government as well, whichever way it goes. I also think they will be unfairly punished for doing the right thing last time out so I ought not to desert them. 

• Like 2

I appreciate you are PFE here Pete , but you are a far more intelligent than this post makes you look and it doesn't become you

No, it's not PFE. I genuinely utterly loathe the tories. (yes I know they don't actually eat actual babies*), but I can't think of one single tory politician who makes me think "hold on they're alright, actually" The nearest I can come up with is Ken Clarke, I suppose. He's about the only one who doesn't scare me senseless with the lunatic outpourings of the rest of them. But the rest of them have kind of cast himaside.

They are incompetent, ideologically driven, high on entitlement and a misplaced sense of superiority. They're the worst option for government that we could realistically get. Horrible lying, devious words removed.

*yes they do.

out of interest how many Tory MP's have you met , actually spoken to in coming to this conclusion ... because unless your answer is all of them , I can't see how you can come up with your rather absurd comment

If someone said what you have but replaced the words Tory with Black people or Gay people  ... you'd think that person was ill informed and rather ignorant  , wouldn't you ?  I get your sentiment , but not your execution of it   .;.. sorry ,

• Like 1

With just over a week to go I think I've decided to vote Lib Dem again. I'm hoping for some sort of Lib/Lab coalition although it doesn't seem like the sums will add up and it's not clear what the position will be with the SNP.

Nonetheless, I think they've been a good thing in this government and their influence would be a good thing in the next government as well, whichever way it goes. I also think they will be unfairly punished for doing the right thing last time out so I ought not to desert them. 

I posted similar the other week ( though obviously not the Labour bit of the coalition , I'm not insane :P)

I think Clegg and the Libs have been given a lot of unfair criticism , I hope Clegg wins his seat as in the main he is a decent politician , alas I fear he has the wrath of the left wing tactical vote against him and he could be down the road 

I'd be tempted to vote Lib Dem if I felt it could make a difference to the country  , alas it wouldn't in my constituency 

The revelation that Tory MPs eat babies is swaying my vote again.

Milliband is a geek and Cameron eats babies.

I don't know who to vote for!

Your move, Clegg.

Cameron doesn't eat babies ...... mainly as he forgets where he left them

• Like 1