The 2015 General Election

tonyh29

General Election 2015  

178 members have voted

1. 1. How will you vote at the general election on May 7th?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Lib Dem
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Regionally based party (SNP, Plaid, DUP, SF etc)
    • Local Independent Candidate
    • Other
    • Spoil Paper
    • Won't bother going to the polls

This poll is closed to new votes

That foreign woman makes my blood boil , i hope the SNP's arrogance counts against them and they end up with nothing

What are you more annoyed about, that she's foreign or that she's a woman?

That it went right over your head :)

A lad I went to school with (who hasn't been blocked on Facebook, because his posts are hilariously misguided) is convinced the media are biased against UKIP, cherry pick the debate audiences, and that's why Nige keeps getting a raw deal. Apparently the BBC is also funded by the EU, and as such push their agenda. Tonight has been amusing. 

Edited by dAVe80

Swedish foreign minister spoke up about them a while back I think, and got quickly disciplined by the Swedish president / king - not sure which, for calling them out on the crappy human rights. Sweden has a lot of trade so that was quite ballsy, unsurprisingly no other western leader could be bothered to support her

They sent down the swedish "king" (A rude alcoholic,according to a friend of my mother who used to work as his body guard) to sort out the broken realtionship between our countries.

They sent down the swedish "king" (A rude alcoholic,according to a friend of my mother who used to work as his body guard) to sort out the broken realtionship between our countries.

I'd guess it was a walk in the park for the Saudis as they've been used to dealing with Prince Philip for bloody ages.

Think having watched the debates my suggestion to anyone who is not a die hard to a party would be vote Lib Dem

They've (kind of ) proven they can keep the right of the Tory party in check , they could stop Ed taking us back to 1901 and they could also mean we don't need the SNP thinking they are in charge

yeah some will say about tuition fees but Clegg is still a better proposition than Farge and Sturgeon

yeah some will say about tuition fees but Clegg is still a better proposition than Farge and Sturgeon

I'm not sure what a former MP will be able to do about anything after the election. ;)
We all know the student tactical vote to remove him will fall down when it actually comes to getting out of bed and going to vote Edited by tonyh29

We all know the student tactical vote will fall down when it actually comes to getting out of bed and going to vote

I guess that'll be the difference - they got up in 2010 and this year they probably won't give a shit (yes I know it won't be the same lot - well, mostly).

We all know the student tactical vote will fall down when it actually comes to getting out of bed and going to vote

I guess that'll be the difference - they got up in 2010 and this year they probably won't give a shit (yes I know it won't be the same lot - well, mostly).
The 2010 lot will have all graduated now lobbed the Ernesto Guevara poster in the bin and be voting Tory this time around