The 2015 General Election

tonyh29

General Election 2015  

178 members have voted

1. 1. How will you vote at the general election on May 7th?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Lib Dem
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Regionally based party (SNP, Plaid, DUP, SF etc)
    • Local Independent Candidate
    • Other
    • Spoil Paper
    • Won't bother going to the polls

This poll is closed to new votes

chart.png

I've done this test a few times in the past and always get around that general area.

That said, I don't really take much stock into results from that website as there are quite a few loaded questions and a pretty obvious left-wing bias.

Edited by Mantis

Someone I know is a full on Kipper, I said to him that I agree the current immigration situation needs some attention but what about everything else. What are UKIP's plans for things like the Police, Schools, the armed forces, roads, pensions. There's a hell of a lot more to it than tighter border controls. His reply, "taking risks is how we evolve".

I was speechless.

chart.png

I've done this test a few times in the past and always get around that general area.

That said, I don't really take much stock into results from that website as there are quite a few loaded questions and a pretty obvious left-wing bias.

That's genuinely the most right leaning I've ever seen a Political Compass result come out, without someone taking the piss. Edited by Chindie
  • Like 1

am I being uber dumb?

how are people getting the graphic to post up? I'm really chuffed with my -8 / -8 and wanted to show off...but it's a png file that won't post.

....there is something fundamentally flawed with that test - I just filled it in with as many stupid arse neo con answers as I could, putting corporations strongly ahead of people and insisting people's bedroom antics be monitored etc.. - my result came out less right wing than where they've plotted Labour. For all the quips about Labour not being 'left' which I can agree with, that test cannot be giving decent results

Edited by chrisp65

That's genuinely the most right leaning I've ever seen a Political Compass result come out, without someone taking the piss.

Perhaps you need to broaden your horizons. ;)

That's genuinely the most right leaning I've ever seen a Political Compass result come out, without someone taking the piss.

Perhaps you need to broaden your horizons. ;)
Racist, homophobic, sociopath found! [emoji6]

am I being uber dumb?

how are people getting the graphic to post up? I'm really chuffed with my -8 / -8 and wanted to show off...but it's a png file that won't post.

As Bicks said, copy the image and upload it. I used imgur, which was simple even for a luddite like me. 

well if everyone else is doing it... although will say some of the questions are a bit limited in their response options, some of which I felt required far more nuance than a straight up yay or nay approach. 

2yo1o52.jpg

Edited by Rodders

I did mine but accidentally closed the window.

But I was about one square to the right of the Green Party dot.

Yep me too. One square to the right, one square higher - quite surprised by that really tbh.