Superbowl XLIX

Tegis

Superbowl poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the superbowl?

• Patriots
    • Seahawks

Upset kids upset me, regardless of teams.

I find them hilarious. It's like a life lesson. Final Premier League day of the season never fails to amuse me <- Let's hope that doesn't come back to haunt me :D

Re- the guy @ 1m20s. It's not obvious that his clip has anything to do with the superbowl. He could just be a random clip of a man having a heart attack :D

Unanimous all-pro and Super Bowl winner, im sure he will be fine! ;)

Boston police played down the situation, calling it a "non-factor"....

:P

Unanimous all-pro and Super Bowl winner, im sure he will be fine! ;)

Boston police played down the situation, calling it a "non-factor"....

:P

fuluc3S.gif

Edited by adz.villa

I have no problem with the Edelman sign, Sherman was boasting about 24 points to the camera, now it's a meme used to rib him. He's a big trash talker, so he can take it.

The Bitch Mode shirt is classless, and pretty bold coming from a RB who isn't nearly as good as Lynch. Pats brass should've been on that. Bad manners from Blount there, especially with kids in the crowd.

• Like 2

I'm not trying to defend the call, but that's one heck of a play by Butler. He has to read the call, jump the route, make the catch, and then make sure to not step backwards into the end zone. Would rather see the media give more attention to him than just blaming Carroll/OC/whomever.

Any adult that cries over sport needs to have a long hard look at their life.

Nah, if sports can make you jump for joy and scream and hug people, sports can also rip your heart out and crush your soul, and if tears are an emotional outlet for someone under either scenario, I've got no problem with that. Being a passionate fan can be emotional. Being a Boston and Villa fan, I've had plenty of heartache, but I've never cried. I've destroyed inanimate objects out of pure rage, however.  :D

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â