Carles Gil

bose

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Can barely get a kick for two sides comfortably relegated from the top division.

Thinks he is too good to play in second division.

Delusion of the highest calibre. Bordering on madness.

He read his own thread on VT and took half of it seriously.

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...

1 assist in 18 2nd division games and he gets a Designated Player contract. Thiught that was just for players like Zlatan or Pirlo

Looks like big Brad still manager and he gets to play with Michael Mancienne

• 1 month later...
On 03/03/2019 at 00:57, Ceemo said:

Scored on his debut tonight in a 1-1 draw with Dallas.

Got him in my Football Index shares on another page (everyone else seems be buying shares now as he's cheap) i think he will do well over there. Not suprised he scored

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, sne said:

Been named newcomer of the season in MLS after scoring 10 and assisting 12 for New England Revolution.

Sums up the gulf in quality in the MLS versus major European leagues.

He was always good on the ball, technically gifted you could say but he offered very little else from what I saw.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Sums up the gulf in quality in the MLS versus major European leagues.

He was always good on the ball, technically gifted you could say but he offered very little else from what I saw.

Yeah it's whole different ball game, especially since a lot of the games are played on plastic.

A few quality players but mostly guy's who would struggle to get into League 1 teams.

Still, nice for him to get a reward and play well.

• 2 weeks later...

Three highly skilful goals from Gil for us. No doubt about it. Unfortunately for him he never broke through in the top tier.

He wasn't preferred as we employed four or five defensive holding midfielders at the time, to our detriment I believe.

Glad for him to get his career back on track with notable performances and achievements in the MLS.

Wouldn't surprise me to see him get another crack in the European big leagues, should he be up for the challenge.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â