New manager

reykjavik

Im not that opposed to sherwood hed kick a few arses and win us enough games to stay up - then probably have a row over transfer funds and go to QPR.....

I'd be happy with that situation!

Sky have suspended betting on the Villa manager (I think).

It happens every night, every bookie is different. Just incase news breaks overnight and they can't react to the prices quick enough.

No but they've removed the entire page.

Oh, it's back up now. As you can maybe guess, I'm not a betting man so I'm not entirely familiar with how these sites work exactly.

off topic i know but what's happened to trent?

I wondered that .....was he Lambert ?

Haha! He won't thank you for that. Although he does have Scottish ancestry.

I've been mates with him for about 25 years (crikey, that's frightening!).

Didn't know that ... Poor you :P

• Like 2

off topic i know but what's happened to trent?

I wondered that .....was he Lambert ?

Haha! He won't thank you for that.  Although he does have Scottish ancestry.

I've been mates with him for about 25 years (crikey, that's frightening!).

So where is ?  - choosing a new BMW ?

Allardyce 66-1 - Hes the Man IMO !

Omg people stop looking at odds and bookies like they know who were going to hire, jesus.

I for one would be happy with Jesus. He is known to work miracles and has experience dealing with crosses..

Edited by ben1505
  • Like 1

Omg people stop looking at odds and bookies like they know who were going to hire, jesus.

I for one would be happy with Jesus. He is known to work miracles and has experience dealing with crosses..
But not that good with crosses though - he'd be a nailed on certainty though

I am looking at a no nonsense guy who will not stand to be messed around....He is young, so up to speed with the modern game....has a link with the metropolis where EVERYTHING seems to happen these days.

Has plenty of contacts....It has to be Tim Sherwood.

There are very few who can muster a business like attitude that can keep us up.....I think he can, much like John Gregory did, when he came in

He can grow in to this club and make it his own.

there needs an urgent discipline about BHM and he can give us that.

My worry is ....This can be a great opportunity for the right man, but they are not going to put their head under a guillotine....The powers that be need to find some funds to give the new guy a chance in the summer

Nailed on certainty

OMG

• Like 1

At least Sherwood may give the youth a chance I guess. Although he possibly only did that at Spurs cause he knew them well...

Reports suggest that Fox is looking for a manager who will place more emphasis on youth promotion. It would explain the preference for Sherwood who was always highly rated as a youth coach.

Edited by Isa