New manager

reykjavik

What I found odd about the comment was his passion towards the "Sherwood appointment", which hasn't actually happened, or at least we've not been told that yet.

For the millionth time, people understand how talksport works right? How they make their money?

It wasn't on TalkSport he was on the TV

What I found odd about the comment was his passion towards the "Sherwood appointment", which hasn't actually happened, or at least we've not been told that yet.

For the millionth time, people understand how talksport works right? How they make their money?

It wasn't on TalkSport he was on the TV

Meh. Collymore. 

It won't be Sherwood. 

But they had a man on from ladbrokes saying it was going to happen...

And I thought villa released a statement saying they wanted someone with experience?

But they had a man on from ladbrokes saying it was going to happen...

Ding ding ding. Exactly. 

The movement on betfair will be because of the comments from Collymore, who knows absolutely nothing. He does not have a single contact within the club. 

Relax. It won't be Sherwood. 

Klinsmann creeps me out, something weird about him.     Has he achieved much in club football? 

He only had one season at Bayen and wasnt a success

Strange that so many ppl on here want him and rate him if he has so little experience of club management.  I'd take BFS over him at this stage and out of all the main candidates, he is the only one I think would be able to turn it around quickly enough to keep us up due to his experience.  I just wouldn't like to have BFS as manager beyond that so I'm lost really as to who I want to take over.  Sherwood is a total gamble but his coaching ability might be just what we need.  Hoddle is a fruit and I read that QPR tried to adapt his 5-3-2 formation for a month and it was a total disaster. Is Curbishley a serious contender as he seems to get linked with manager jobs alot but never gets hired, has to be a reason for that.  

It seems to have a mcleish feel about it, manager x says he doesn't want the job, when the reality is manager x wasn't even offered the job, mclaren, Lennon, southgate, klinsmann, out of those 4 I'd hope only klinsmann was ever even in contention

With mcleish we dragged it out and let it get embarrassing before making the worst possible appointment, hopefully we won't do the same this time

So sherwood it is...

Rather an uninspiring appointment ... But then we are kinda used to that by now

Have I missed something? What makes you so sure Tony?

??? What's going on

And I thought villa released a statement saying they wanted someone with experience?

We haven't. Scott Marshall gave his opinion that it should be somebody experienced but then he is off by the sound of it, so can't any importance that.