New manager

reykjavik

Throwing a new hat in the ring....Lee Clark. Think about it, prior bluenose manager, win rate under 30% and ex footballer, sounds like Lerners perfect man. We just need somebody to send him a letter :)

• Like 2

I see Krulak is still just as embarassing for our club as when he posted on the forums. FFS! I've never seen a sports club with worse PR.

Completely agree, really wish whoever it is that keeps giving him the chance to spout nonsense about the club would give it a rest.

That Krulak interview is embarrassing, I must say.

I agree totally toe curing and yet again proving how out of touch he is with Randy's soccer franchise in England.

The issue we have is I can't imagine any established manager is going to come in and risk their reputation without a massive contract and assurances on transfer budgets. I think we will be able to tell about the future of the club by the appointment that is made because even if we go with another young and hungry manager instead we can assume that a change from the norm in terms of financially backing is not on the way.

• Like 1

But back to having no balls for the local press. 

On Lerner:

I'm lost. What are they yapping about?

First person says well done for turning on Lambert, the journalist with the mail says 'it was about time, and a decision for the editor', guy replies asking if they can do the same about Lerner and the mail journalist says it won't be happening, that turning on Lerner is 'unjustified' at this stage.

Absolute bollocks. Or, seeing as they have none, a pile of shit.

What self-aggrandising bullshit. Yeah, I'm sure Lerner has a daily copy of the Birmingham Mail delivered to his mansions in the States, just so he can keep up with what the local journos think about his football club. They had as much to do with Lambert's sacking as I had to do with Cheryl Cole's divorce. 

Hmmm....now let's just take a moment......

Anyway back on topic, the bottom line is nobody has a clue and are throwing random names around. But lets face it what the hell else can we do? :)

Edited by Harry

Hope it's not Sherwood.

As do many but I think fans need to get used to the idea because it's happening.
Do you have proof of this or is it just based on what you have seen/read? Just curious really.

I'm a betting man and generally when odds get slashed this much it normally happens.

The issue we have is I can't imagine any established manager is going to come in and risk their reputation without a massive contract and assurances on transfer budgets. I think we will be able to tell about the future of the club by the appointment that is made because even if we go with another young and hungry manager instead we can assume that a change from the norm in terms of financially backing is not on the way.

Totally agree, yes we have a big club reputation but pretty much everything else looks shite apart perhaps from having a half decent squad.

Totally agree, yes we have a big club reputation but pretty much everything else looks shite apart perhaps from having a half decent squad.

I wouldn't call 4 or 5 decent players a half decent squad but agree with the rest.