The ISIS threat to Europe

Ads

40 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I'm sure it is but surely people and/or goods can and do enter the UK regularly either through ports or other means. Is that not how most imported drugs reach our shores?

Disclaimer: Asked a friend for the info.

This. You won't catch tiny boats transporting illegal stuff. It's in the containers (with all the TVs, Food, Cars etc.) arriving from Hamburg, Den Haag and Ostende.

Libanese smugglers control most of this business.

Back on topic:

I wonder how long this goes on until it's all gone like Charlie Hebdo, Nepal Earthquake, Tsunami 2004 etc.

Contrary to the attention the event/situation is getting on Social Media, the problem itself won't dissapear within a month.

Politicians/State Officials/Multinational Corporations will use this incident to further strip us of privacy on Social Media and other methods of communication. 

The Facebook "Gutmenschen" (translation "doo-gooder" didn't fit imo.) will move on to whatever BS the Media tells them deserves attention in a month or so. Our privacy/rights won't be back though.

Playing our emotions like fiddles they are. Think independantly we must.

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I think its far too easy to blame geography. Yes there is little to stop people crossing a border but there is also little to stop people crossing the sea in boats, I mean people swim it its that close.

I think its far more down to the security services than luck.

I don't think that many people swim it to be fair . . . 

Gotta think those beards would be a major drag in the water as well. 

• Like 3

Imagine not being able to say "Happy Christmas", because it offends people.  I am a Jew and I celebrate Christmas why wouldn't I?  It's a time of peace and family and great nosh.  I even cook the dinner in our house and wear a Santa suit (claret and blue of course). 

Never mind:P

I wonder what Paris will be like during Friday prayers when there are so many Muslims praying outside the mosques that they block the roads and the police just stand and watch,  I can remember being in London watching that preacher with the hook and his followers blocking the roads and our police just stood and watched.  The fact that he was shouting for non Muslims to be beheaded appeared to be irrelevant.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ermie123 said:

I can remember being in London watching that preacher with the hook and his followers blocking the roads and our police just stood and watched.

Probably health and safety stopped them. Health and safety gone maaaaad, I tells ya.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ermie123 said:

France was warned 6 months ago that this may happen.  People are burning the Koran in Paris now.  If you have been to Paris then outside the city centre and into the immigrant parts it is very dangerous to go even in the daylight and its the same in parts Germany, Belgium and Holland are the same.  In parts of Gothenburg in Sweden rapes and violent crimes have gone up 300% since immigration and they are facts!  Malmo is also very unsafe for Jews and has no-go areas for the police.  In parts of Scandinavia women now dye their hair from natural blonde to dark for safety.  This the beginning of the death of Europe.  The lights are going to go out for a third time.  And all the time people are being socially destroyed just for saying what they think.  Political correctness will be the death of us in the West.  It's time to open our eyes and say the truth!

I probably shouldn't believe the numbers, so I'll not talk about any of the statistics from your post.

I do agree that PC limits our way of thinking (I interpreted your thoughts that way).

The future is very unlight (:D) indeed. 

Edited by LxYoungAVFC
Formatting, clarity.
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Hollande intends to table a bill to extend the declared state of emergency beyond the 12 days permitted to three months. :o

Not offering an opinion on the right or wrong of that request...

I'd imagine the problem is as bad if not worse there than it is in the UK, in that the security services have more individuals that pose a threat than the security services can physically monitor at any one time.

Given what's happened Hollande may have decided that they need to get a large number of those people off the streets while they reassess how to deal with problem, particularly if they suspect more active cells are planning attacks.

Which is worse, extending the state of emergency or potentially absorbing another attack, after which people stop burning Qurans and start burning mosques? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ermie123 said:

Call it whatever you want its true!!

I believe parts of it are true, or at least partly true (I believe about the no go areas for jews in Malmo, for example). The problem I have is that adding up some (one) true things, some things which maybe have an unknown at best level of truth (e.g. women now dye their hair from natural blonde to dark for safety ) and some which are just not true ( "all the time people are being socially destroyed just for saying what they think.")  and adding them all together to create a victimhood for people like us, in our own Countries"  and then reaching the conclusion that "This the beginning of the death of Europe....political correctness will be the death of us in the West."  Is just bullshit. Sorry.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Awol said:

Not offering an opinion on the right or wrong of that request...Which is worse, extending the state of emergency or potentially absorbing another attack, after which people stop burning Qurans and start burning mosques? 

False question, false premise. it's not an either or. extending the emergency status cannot definitely stop another attack. Hollande knows that (as do you). It could be claimed to reduce the probability of another attack, but in truth is (very sadly) likely to merely delay the inevitable.

There may be good reasons to extend the emergency status period, but it's not a choice between the two things you posit - "extending the state of emergency or potentially absorbing another attack". It's more complicated and that kind of presenting stuff as B&W is fine on a message board but not fine when the people in charge use that kind of "example" to support why they decide to do something

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â