limpid

100% a red. Studs up, late.

This. I'm absolutely baffled people have such a problem with the decision.

You don't play much football then?

Stupid post.

Stupider post.

See I can do it too

Hahaha fantastic come back.

It's got nothing to do with playing football. If you go in like Delph did, you give the ref a decision to make. It was late. It was over the top. His studs were showing. Whether you like it or not, in the modern game, it's a red all day long.

Stop being pathetic and debate the point.

It's got nothing to do with playing football. If you go in like Delph did, you give the ref a decision to make. It was late. It was over the top. His studs were showing. Whether you like it or not, in the modern game, it's a red all day long.

See, in the modern game its only a red card when the ref's decide it is. There are tackles like that in every game that don't even get noticed. 

• Like 2

I did debate the point. If you've played football you'll know that there was nothing that Delph did wrong there apart from not getting there in time.

The bit you've bolded is key and it's the bit I'm having a problem with. Yes it's the modern game because everyone (such as yourself) seems to be fine with accepting it.

I did debate the point. If you've played football you'll know that there was nothing that Delph did wrong there apart from not getting there in time.

The bit you've bolded is key and it's the bit I'm having a problem with. Yes it's the modern game because everyone (such as yourself) seems to be fine with accepting it.

I'm accepting it because it's happening. It has nothing to do with me playing football (which I do, a lot of) Your argument is because fans accept it, it carries on happening. Absolutely nonsense. It's happening because the refs are told for it to happen.

In this day and age, it's clearly a red.

Also, you didn't debate the point. You made a pathetic swipe at me.

Edited by StefanAVFC