All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

25 minutes ago, Anthony said:

That's the puzzle for me. Do blokes really get off from being gobbed on? I'd understand if it was some kind of niche fetish, but 'makes a man go crazy every time'? WTF?

You need to in the moment. No good thinking about it round the dinner table with your parents. 😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I felt a bit sorry for her, because I’d read she’d deleted all her socials and I was imagining this was something that was going to haunt her.

I’m glad to find out she’s fully embraced it and she’s selling merch. 

Is she actually selling merch? Seen lots of it but seems to me it’s just random opportunistic others. I read that her father is a relatively well-known preacher in Paducah, Kentucky. Wonder how he’s reacting to all this 

31 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Is she actually selling merch? Seen lots of it but seems to me it’s just random opportunistic others. I read that her father is a relatively well-known preacher in Paducah, Kentucky. Wonder how he’s reacting to all this 

I believe it was all set up anyway. I couldn't be bothered to look much more into it but there was a post about it somewhere. It's been a while since a good meme was found.

Edited by TreeVillan

10 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

One just for Bicks.

Compress_20240626_182412_2875.jpg

He’d love this entry from Henhouse (from Santa Rosa, CA) in their Conspiracy Theory series. Great beer from one of my favorite breweries

IMG-0003.webp

On 25/06/2024 at 13:02, Anthony said:

That's the puzzle for me. Do blokes really get off from being gobbed on? I'd understand if it was some kind of niche fetish, but 'makes a man go crazy every time'? WTF?

I mean depends what you mean.

If she’s spitting on “it” while she’s doing “that” then sign me up. 

If she’s just gobbing in my face then I’m out

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

If she’s spitting on “it” while she’s doing “that” then sign me up. 

If she’s just gobbing in my face then I’m out

Rookie. 

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Christ where was that

No idea, stolen from Reddit

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â