All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

2 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

The twin has spent money on a "prank" by getting engaged to his twins girlfriend.

**** hell.

How the fook am I supposed to know that? I've never met Steve, or his twin, let alone his twins girlfriend. 

Honest to to god, it's like The Krypton factor in here at times. Doubly especially if you don't watch stalker TV series. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, sidcow said:

How the fook am I supposed to know that? I've never met Steve, or his twin, let alone his twins girlfriend. 

Honest to to god, it's like The Krypton factor in here at times. Doubly especially if you don't watch stalker TV series. 

There’s an implied identical

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

448866276_8042823959090526_1088432728104497901_n.jpg

Pretty much every kitchen I've ever worked in has been like that. End every shift with pushing water around to drains that are higher than the floor. Must be really difficult to get it right for some reason.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Did someone say “implication”?

Love Always Sunny. Started watching it but need to get back into it again. 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Love Always Sunny. Started watching it but need to get back into it again. 

I am a total IASIP junkie 🤣 I like to think Charlie is my spirit animal but of late I have been honest with myself and reached the conclusion that I’m really more of a Dennis 

Honest round the back of the main train station looks like that all year round...

Frankfurt is a shit hole in places, shockingly so in some places - think The Wire Hamsterdam, it has to be seen to be believed 

Â