All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

Wasn't sure where to post this....seems as good a place as anywhere

spacer.png

clicky clicky

A baby ended up with the name Pasty instead of Patsy after council staff spelt it wrong on her birth certificate.

Parents James Gallacher, 34, and Abbie, 29, wanted to name their daughter after her great-great-grandfather, Celtic football hero, Patsy Gallacher.

But, more than a year after she was born, they learnt that her name was officially down as Pasty.

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

spacer.png

clicky clicky

A baby ended up with the name Pasty instead of Patsy after council staff spelt it wrong on her birth certificate.

Parents James Gallacher, 34, and Abbie, 29, wanted to name their daughter after her great-great-grandfather, Celtic football hero, Patsy Gallacher.

But, more than a year after she was born, they learnt that her name was officially down as Pasty.

I nicknamed a lad at my secondary school Pasty. It was meant to refer to him looking pale and unhealthy, but when read out from a bit of paper by the posh lot who had experienced 'finer' dining at my secondary school, the Pastie pronunciation stuck. I remember being on the end of my own insult for being the poor kid from the 'city' who knows no better than a Balti and a bag of chips.

8 hours ago, imavillan said:

spacer.png

clicky clicky

It will double the fun if their last name is White 

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I might need a bit of an explanation.

What's the thing here?

That stalker program, bunny or whatever which went big not long ago.  The guy in white is the guy who played the man who was stalked.  The photoshopped woman a row behind on the left is the actress who stalked him.  So the joke is, he's still being stalked 👍🏼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

That stalker program, bunny or whatever which went big not long ago.  The guy in white is the guy who played the man who was stalked.  The photoshopped woman a row behind on the left is the actress who stalked him.  So the joke is, he's still being stalked 👍🏼

Ah! That makes sense. Didn't see it.

Â