All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

10 minutes ago, imavillan said:

spacer.png

Imagine Vardy, coming from non-league to earning millions to then wasting millions on a pathetic argument about an instagram post. 

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Imagine Vardy, coming from non-league to earning millions to then wasting millions on a pathetic argument about an instagram post. 

Yes, it’s as pathetic as it gets. 
Out of touch with reality 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

It would be close to divorce for me. Footballers obviously live in a far different world, as people keep saying. Truth of it was, Coleen did want to sort it over a bottle of Prosecco and a chat, but Vardy refused, as she thought it would raise her profile taking it to court. She was as guilty as Ian Huntley and knew it.

I here now it's going to become a film, one @bickster won't miss i'm sure. 😂

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

It would be close to divorce for me. Footballers obviously live in a far different world, as people keep saying. Truth of it was, Coleen did want to sort it over a bottle of Prosecco and a chat, but Vardy refused, as she thought it would raise her profile taking it to court. She was as guilty as Ian Huntley and knew it.

I here now it's going to become a film, one @bickster won't miss i'm sure. 😂

Mrs Vardy would have been alright if the phone with all the evidence in it didn’t fall into the sea, and the passwords for the encrypted messages lost. Bloody unfortunate that is.

I’d be livid if I was Jamie.

1) for doing it on the first place

2) for making a huge fuss once called out on it

3) for making them look like a pair of clowns in the court case

4) emptying his bank of several million pounds for nothing.

She was in some game show a few years back and when she introduced herself it was something like “I’m probably most famous for my charity work and I’m also married go England footballer Jamie Vardy” :lol: 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â