All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

Just now, leemond2008 said:

So its kind of a "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together" type thing...this Jesus fella sounds pretty interesting

I can think of some guys who were bigger than Jesus. 

The walrus was Paul, btw. 

Just now, leemond2008 said:

But Paul is dead

I know. They made him into a saint, built cathedrals and everything. Two of the others, also (the evangelist and the dragon slayer). Still no Saint Ringo, though. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I've also been told that The Holy Ghost and The Holy Spirit are not the same thing, so they're arguably a quartet rather than a trinity. Perhaps we should take this to the religion thread. 

There was once a Holy Ghost Church in these parts and as usual, it has a school bearing its name across the road and across the road again is the Church's social club (drinking den would be more appropriate)

When the catlickers decided it was more correct to use spirit not ghost... The church and school rebranded accordingly.

The social club? Nah did it hell. Its been the Holy Ghost Club for years and they weren't changing it and for about ten years they didn't (they have now)

7 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Nooooo, I don't want any more to do with it! It's the most confusing thing in the entire Universe.

It's not that confusing.

Ice, water and steam aren't the same thing - but chemically they are.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

It's not that confusing.

Ice, water and steam aren't the same thing - but chemically they are.

Ahh, I get it. God is fire, Jesus is ice. Together they make... lukewarm water. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â