All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

On 7/15/2016 at 23:07, Xann said:

Have this one too...

8LtLooO.jpg

Reminds me that I watching a DashieXP video and he was wearing a Wu-Tang Clan shirt with the Unknown Pleasures artwork. I thought it was cool, it was clear that it was intentional. Not sure about this Depeche Mode shirt though :lol: 

x354-q80.jpg

Cnp-FlZWcAATbTF.jpg

of the 3 columns I scored 0 / 3 / 3 doorways to demonic possession

I suspect that on VT that might be quite a low score and I've had to include some Linda McCartney sausages I had on the weekend.

40 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Cnp-FlZWcAATbTF.jpg

I suspect that on VT that might be quite a low score and I've had to include some Linda McCartney sausages I had on the weekend.

No more Wicca baskets :-(

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Cnp-FlZWcAATbTF.jpg

13770246_1060009044054079_64686441197604

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Whilst I wouldn't want random people on my garden, I do think life is too short to not do what you enjoy.  So if chasing silly computer monsters around the streets is fun, go for it!

Likewise, if you don't like doing that, and like moaning about things, go for it!

I'm somewhere in between, I like moaning and I have had fun walking around looking for silly computer monsters so I have it really good at the moment.

It seems likely that there will be a Pokemon Go related homicide somewhere in America pretty soon.

8 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

It seems likely that there will be a Pokemon Go related homicide somewhere in America pretty soon.

In America that would be so far down the list of most ludicrous homicides of the day.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â