What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

I played this track too damned many times in the mid-90s. Still love it. Dunno why the video is so out of focus. Dutch band -- maybe the camera person was stoned.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Told my wife that I was going to put this on the CD to be played at the reception after our wedding.   She threatened to back out of the wedding if I did.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I played this track too damned many times in the mid-90s. Still love it. Dunno why the video is so out of focus. Dutch band -- maybe the camera person was stoned.

Love them. Saw them open for Wilco in 97, epic show. I really like this one 

2 hours ago, il_serpente said:

Told my wife that I was going to put this on the CD to be played at the reception after our wedding.   She threatened to back out of the wedding if I did.

You could also have gone with "L.A. County", as a nice wedding song.  :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Never heard of them, but that's because they never were promoted in America or possibly even had their music released. Reminds me a bit of Soup Dragons or something like that?  but I do prefer this. The Rickenbacker 4000 -- not 4001 -- bass is very interesting. Never seen one played. I like the funny way the singer holds the mic. Thanks for sharing this. It's a find for me.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 2

The Heavy Heavy - 'Everything'

2 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

The King of Bluegrass! Saw him at a couple of festivals back in the day.

The Sunny Mountain Boys were a formidable outfit. One of those bands that would play night after night after night, and you could tell.

8 minutes ago, Xann said:

The Heavy Heavy - 'Everything'

The Sunny Mountain Boys were a formidable outfit. One of those bands that would play night after night after night, and you could tell.

Indeed they were! And they could do it after drinking entire towns under the table 🤣

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â