What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

20 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

This is my favourite JC song, possibly my favourite song ever. It never gets too familiar but also I know every inch of it. I have said it before but Anita Carters on it is without compare, let alone the other Carters. 

You introduced me to this song. Yes it’s beautiful in every way. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

This is my favourite JC song, possibly my favourite song ever. It never gets too familiar but also I know every inch of it. I have said it before but Anita Carters on it is without compare, let alone the other Carters. 

it is such a stuning song. All those Carter women seemed to live relatively short times, maybe just hard lives, but they put it all into their music.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

it is such a stuning song. All those Carter women seemed to live relatively short times, maybe just hard lives, but they put it all into their music.

Sara Carter made it to almost 81. She died just 2 hours down the road from here in Lodi

19 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

It's fascinating and strange music, don't you think? It has an eerie, otherwordly vibe.

The melody is really quite nice. Someone liked the music of Ernesto Lecuona, perhaps? Them or their music teachers?

They're backed by Henri Rene, he did quite a good otherworldly.

His version of 'Sleep Walk' is pretty cool.

Edited by Xann
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Xann said:

The melody is really quite nice. Someone liked the music of Ernesto Lecuona, perhaps? Them or their music teachers?

They're backed by Henri Rene, he did quite a good otherworldly.

His version of 'Sleep Walk' is pretty cool.

Oh, fantastic. Thanks for all your thoughts. I'm learning so many cool things here!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â