What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

15 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I loved "Serai," too. That phat guitar sound!!!!!

It stands out a little in a very congested genre.

Quite like the vocal too.

Most of my Romanian music is instro Jazz or Classical.

• Like 1

Ingrid Andress, in happier times. In fairness to her I saw her a couple of years ago and there wasnt any issues with her singing back then. 

21 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I think that’s the one I have on the first of the two AMS produced albums. There’s a straight up studio disc and a live disc with AMS doing far more AMS type stuff on the live disc. I never bothered with the second album for some reason. It’s not that I didn’t like it, I think I just figured one album was enough

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, bickster said:

I think that’s the one I have on the first of the two AMS produced albums. There’s a straight up studio disc and a live disc with AMS doing far more AMS type stuff on the live disc. I never bothered with the second album for some reason. It’s not that I didn’t like it, I think I just figured one album was enough

Yep, I got the 2 CD version, and I only ever play the second disc! The two longer dub takes. It’s also on one of the Pay It All Back releases (the brown one)

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â