What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

On 23/06/2023 at 19:40, Seat68 said:

Wife is playing this and is scratching her head over how I know it. 

Apart from it being a bonifide early 80s Indie classic covered by the Weddoes. As an aside, one of the few bands where I own every single record they brought out when they were together as a bad. All the 7” singles and the album. There could be stuff that came out after they split like compilations and rarities etc but all their regular releases I have 'em all

• Like 1

Surely the most parodied encore request of all time, but jesus, listen to Allen Collins' solo starting at 6:20 ... it's hard southern rock that achieves a kind of trance-like, psychedelic trippiness with 100,000-plus girls in tube tops and halters jigglings to the beat. Three months before the infamous crash. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

And finishing with the aphex twin, 3 tunes that if I play one I tend to play the other with Squarepusher, Photek and Aphex Twin. I dont own a huge amount of music from that end of the spectrum, but I do these and still play them regularly. Gorgeous.

I am still persisting with Orville Peck, not totally in love and his stuff is pricey so thats stopping me buying it. I sought this out basically as Fancy is by far the **** weirdest country song there is and thats saying something in this genre. That said I really like the song and in particular the version by Reba McEntyre, so this version is stripped down and it really works with it. In particular I like the vocals.

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â