What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

All I Need / Bodysnatchers / There There / Reckoner / The Gloaming / Morning Bell / Nude / How To Disappear Completely / 15 Step / Weird Fishes>Arpeggi / Idioteque / Bulletproof…I Wish I Was / Where I End And You Begin / Airbag / Everything In Its Right Place / The National Anthem / Videotape / Optimistic/ Just / Faust Arp / Exit Music (for a film) / Bangers + Mash / House of Cards / Street Spirit

Radiohead

in other words the set in order from the opening night of their US tour

Sad, maybe but I am looking forward to seeing them in July, I thought I'd try and get a bit of a vibe for the show beforehand. It won't be the same when we go to the gig because Radiohead change their set every gig but it'll help me tune in

the wonderful incomparable Nanci Griffith
Katie Melua

Utter pith, like comparing lily allen with brigitte bardot

I'm just going to hold my hand up here and concede to a huge brain fade. I read Nanci Griffith and somehow interpreted it as 'Norah Jones'. Don't ask me how, and no there was no alcohol involved. I retract my previous comparison :P

the wonderful incomparable Nanci Griffith
Katie Melua
Utter pith, like comparing lily allen with brigitte bardot
I'm just going to hold my hand up here and concede to a huge brain fade. I read Nanci Griffith and somehow interpreted it as 'Norah Jones'. Don't ask me how, and no there was no alcohol involved. I retract my previous comparison :P
Phew, I just about to hire ashvilla (PI) to hunt you down and terminate.

And a song I'm enjoying a lot lately - I implore you to give it a listen:

MGMT - Electric Feel

I 'discovered' them a while back, heard it on the radio a few weeks ago. I love being ahead of the trends.

You aren't, so far they've had a single given away as single of the week on iTunes, had tracks placed on magazine cd's been compared in reviews to all and sundry including the Flaming Lips, they are really doing the festival circuit in Europe this season (playing the Sat at WerchterRock for example) and they are unfathomably average for all the attention they are getting.

Liking the amount of Radiohead on this page...;). And I'll add to it with...

Radiohead - The Amazing Sounds of Orgy

Going into...

Radiohead - Polyethylene (Parts 1&2)

top tracks.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â