What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

45 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

New Soft Play (formerly Slaves) song. Yay. I like it. Wasn't expecting Robbie Williams 😂

Yeah, posted this a couple of pages ago. Really like it. Obviously a jab at some of the entitled feedback they received over the name change.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Yeah, posted this a couple of pages ago. Really like it. Obviously a jab at some of the entitled feedback they received over the name change.

Yeah not exactly subtle, but great all the same.

• Like 1

I hesitated and then didn’t buy the latest album. It doesn’t quite sound right, if that makes any sense? It’s either all been done through a laptop, or weirdly produced, or something. It just sounds a bit light and a bit synthetic.

It was too much money to buy it and find out for sure. 

13 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I hesitated and then didn’t buy the latest album. It doesn’t quite sound right, if that makes any sense? It’s either all been done through a laptop, or weirdly produced, or something. It just sounds a bit light and a bit synthetic.

It was too much money to buy it and find out for sure. 

For my money, since Don't Stand Me Down the production has been at best, OK but on the whole disappointing. Now as the common denominators are Kevin Rowland and Pete Schwier I lay the blame at their feet, but as Rowland got it right prior to the reformed Dexys releases, as did Pete Schwier. I wonder why the recentish albums sound so bad.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â