What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

15 hours ago, El Zen said:

Don’t tell our resident Swedish bastards, but I’ve been heavily into Swedish music the last couple of weeks. This is legendary punk outfit Ebba Grön’s Staten & Kapitalet (The State & The Capital.) Yes, they were a bit left wing. 

My most surreal concert moment was going to see Metallica and they burst out a cover of this song, in "Swedish". :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Went down a little rabbithole and checked what they played at the other venues during the tour. The worst cover I've ever heard of "I wanna be adored" in Manchester. Yikes

18 minutes ago, Tegis said:

My most surreal concert moment was going to see Metallica and they burst out a cover of this song, in "Swedish". :D

I was never a big Metallica fan, but that is ace 🤘

19 hours ago, El Zen said:

Don’t tell our resident Swedish bastards, but I’ve been heavily into Swedish music the last couple of weeks. This is legendary punk outfit Ebba Grön’s Staten & Kapitalet (The State & The Capital.) Yes, they were a bit left wing. 

That is a musical treasure that many on VT never heard. Nothing like that coming from Norway ;)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

That is a musical treasure that many on VT never heard. Nothing like that coming from Norway ;)

We’ve got the odd gem:

(Raga Rockers, Noen å hate/Someone to hate

• Like 1

I used to quite like a lot of the output from Absolutely Kosher Records, OY are a band that deserved more as they hit a lot of the same notes their contemporaries were hitting but in some cases, better.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â