What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I can’t imagine how they felt as this came out. The absolute pinnacle.

I got 2 tracks into Liams latest album and had to turn it off. Absolutely horrendous, it’s slowly chipping away at what Oasis was.

I've got slightly further than that but still not all the way through, lyrically it's shockingl bad, it's utter garbage

Shame as everything's electric was a good start 

Edit -  and they have of course got an anniversary vinyl on the way... But it's picture disc and I can't be bothered if I'm honest, picked up the 3 disc re-release a couple of years back 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Genie said:

I can’t imagine how they felt as this came out. The absolute pinnacle.

I got 2 tracks into Liams latest album and had to turn it off. Absolutely horrendous, it’s slowly chipping away at what Oasis was.

It came out the day before my 12th birthday and was my first album so I'll always love it.  The coke-fuelled gigs from that era are great too.  I really like Liam's album, some of it is totally bonkers.  Like his other two I'd say half is good, a few average tracks and a couple of shockers which is what I expect.

6 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

It came out the day before my 12th birthday and was my first album so I'll always love it.  The coke-fuelled gigs from that era are great too.  I really like Liam's album, some of it is totally bonkers.  Like his other two I'd say half is good, a few average tracks and a couple of shockers which is what I expect.

I’d agree with your appraisal of the other 2 albums, real mixed bags with a few really good (and bad) songs on each.

Everyone else i’ve spoken to about the latest album have agreed it’s garbage.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â