What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Mix n match this evening

And both excellent choices. Morricone and Sherwood - a pair of maestros

That Rita Morar track is absolutely phenomenal, one of the very best on PIAB 8. Serious can't wait until the end of September for the Dub No Frontiers album to come out, already have it on order

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

And both excellent choices. Morricone and Sherwood - a pair of maestros

That Rita Morar track is absolutely phenomenal, one of the very best on PIAB 8. Serious can't wait until the end of September for the Dub No Frontiers album to come out, already have it on order

Agree on that, though I thought 8 was not as strong as 7

13 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Agree on that, though I thought 8 was not as strong as 7

Well, I can see why you say that but for me, it marks the return of Tackhead, Mark Stewart AND Creation Rebel has new Andy Fairley tracks (who has been dead years) so it's a little bit special.

That Dub No Frontiers album is also a tribute to Ari Up and Style Scott, it has Bingy Bunny and Flabba Holt on it too so it is also the last album to contain the full compliment of the Roots Radics (see album thread) as the project was started by Adrian and Style with the intention of having all female singers, all not singing in English to try and break down the idea that Dub was a male thing. Sadly Scott was shot before completing the project. Also features the recently deceased George Oban

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â