What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Delakota. Cass Browne and Morgan Nicholls, plus others. Cass Browne was also in Senseless Things with Morgan, like the Morgan track I loved this as well. At the time it was because it had 2 members of the Senseless Things in it. Not bad today, even if it is a little of its time. 

• Like 1

Senseless Things. Got it at the Delmar, not their best tune and not my favourite tune, it is up there though on both counts. My overriding memory of this tune was at the Xfm all dayer headlined by the cure in the early 90s, Great Xpectations a lineup of literally my favourite bands and Senseless Things played this. It's nearly 30 years now and them playing got it at the Delmar is my most vivid memory. 

On 24/02/2022 at 08:24, Seat68 said:

Delakota. Cass Browne and Morgan Nicholls, plus others. Cass Browne was also in Senseless Things with Morgan, like the Morgan track I loved this as well. At the time it was because it had 2 members of the Senseless Things in it. Not bad today, even if it is a little of its time. 

I really liked that (and them) back in the day. I've got the 12" of that, and also 555. The b side of 555 is remixed by Sound 5, a band formed by Kelvin Andrews (formerly of Candy Flip) and a a friend of mine called Andy, who sadly commited suicide a good few years ago.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â