What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

25 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Spellbound is good but if you don't know the Album JuJu from where it spawned,check it out, IMO there are better non-single tracks on the album. Definitely my favourite Siouxsie album

Just now, bickster said:

I think I have one Therapy record. I have no idea how or why

When I moved house I was perplexed as to where the therapy records came from, I liked similar bands and so maybe I picked some out of bargain bins. I couldn't hum any other tracks other than that one. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

When I moved house I was perplexed as to where the therapy records came from, I liked similar bands and so maybe I picked some out of bargain bins. I couldn't hum any other tracks other than that one. 

I've got a feeling the CD I have was a promo, it's the only plausible reason. In fact I think its in the pile of CDs that I keep saying I'll drop off at a Charidee Shop

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

I've got a feeling the CD I have was a promo, it's the only plausible reason. In fact I think its in the pile of CDs that I keep saying I'll drop off at a Charidee Shop

Do you have any Curve? I can blame my wife for this but we have more Curve records than I think we need. Dreadful band but we have enough to warrant a Curve section. 

5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Do you have any Curve? I can blame my wife for this but we have more Curve records than I think we need. Dreadful band but we have enough to warrant a Curve section. 

Nope, always the Accrington Stanley of Shoegaze in my book

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â