What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

At some point in 2021 I'd like to be stood in front of a big stack of speakers, holding a can of Red Stripe. It would be cool if this song is playing when that happens. If I was the selector, it definitely would be.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, sne said:

The album of this, It’s Alive is one of the best live albums in my opinion. Its up for debate obviously but for 15 year old me whose favourite band was The Ramones, it was and is the best. My first gig was The Ramones and it took my breath away. Mainly as a kid at the front of a punk gig, my breath was literally took away. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

The album of this, It’s Alive is one of the best live albums in my opinion. Its up for debate obviously but for 15 year old me whose favourite band was The Ramones, it was and is the best. My first gig was The Ramones and it took my breath away. Mainly as a kid at the front of a punk gig, my breath was literally took away. 

Yeah it's amazing.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Bought the LP when it came out. Played it a couple of times. Sold it. As an old man of 25 I guess I was too old. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â