What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

The Wind Up - Wah! Heat
"Seven Minutes To Midnight" by Wah! Heat is the best single The Jam never released.

I'll remember that next time I see a certain Mr Wylie :mrgreen:

Last time I saw I told him he should call his next project Wah! Bother

Is he a mate of yours, then?

Wouldn't say a mate as such but I know him well enough to say Hi and share a drink at the bar whilst listening to his latest diatribe :mrgreen: Havent seen him for a fair few years now to be honest but I used to know him reasonably well and I'm sure now I've started going to gigs on a more regular basis, that our paths will cross once more

The Wind Up - Wah! Heat
"Seven Minutes To Midnight" by Wah! Heat is the best single The Jam never released.

I'll remember that next time I see a certain Mr Wylie :mrgreen:

Last time I saw I told him he should call his next project Wah! Bother

Is he a mate of yours, then?

Wouldn't say a mate as such but I know him well enough to say Hi and share a drink at the bar whilst listening to his latest diatribe :mrgreen: Havent seen him for a fair few years now to be honest but I used to know him reasonably well and I'm sure now I've started going to gigs on a more regular basis, that our paths will cross once more

He seems to use "Wah!" in his various band names in the same way that our very own Spizz uses, er... "Spizz".

Where IS Captain Kirk by the way? He used to post on here.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â