What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

On 9/3/2016 at 17:33, useless said:

Remind me to never crash a party at your house.  I'd be likely to spend the whole time trying to fix your stereo.   I tried playing the 4 you posted on this page simultaneously and it improved them immensely...

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

it sounds like music bruce springsteen would make if he was an acid casualty

How could anyone link the Legendary StarDust Cowboy with acid?! ;) This song is actually quite tame for the Ledge. Check out Paralyzed!

13 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

amazing that such an awful band could go off on ingenious tangents ...musicologists are still prolly trying to wrap their head around this music. it's like northernmost Appalachia music.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, maqroll said:

amazing that such an awful band could go off on ingenious tangents ...musicologists are still prolly trying to wrap their head around this music. it's like northernmost Appalachia music.

I love this kind of stuff. I like that people have been making outsider, interesting, challenging, weird, ****** up music for a long time. The Legendary Stardust Cowboy, The Shaggs, Tiny Tim etc. Bonkers, yes, but also kinda cool.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â