What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

I bet that solo in Are You Experienced made Eric Clapton want to hide under the covers

I do wonder how many guitarist of the era felt, when they saw and heard Jimi for the first time? I wonder if any of them considered packing it all in, or trying learning how to play another instrument?  

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

There's a funeral procession on the highway, traffic screeches to a halt. There's people searching for a better way, to live their lives. Johnny lived a good life, you'll hear them say, as tears of sadness soak the ground. The reaper crept in, took his breath away, in the middle of the night.

We celebrate the lives of the dead, It's like a man's best party, only happens when he dies. We gather 'round to pay our respects, while their souls are still searching for the light.

So please don't come to me on my dying day, just let me go in peace, with all the things that I forgot to say, racing through my mind.

Don't you bury me six feet under ground, just burn my body in a box and let my ashes blow with the wind, out into the night sky.

I can hear my train comin', it's a lonesome and distant cry, I can hear my train comin', now I'm runnin' for my life.

I can feel the wind blowin', it's sending shivers down my spine, I can feel the wind blowin', it shakes the trees and the power lines.

I can see the sun settin', it's casting shadows on the sea, I can see the sun, it's setting, it's getting colder, starting to freeze.

What makes a man walk away from his mind? What makes a man spend his whole life in disguise? What makes a man want to break a heart with ease? What makes a man pray when he's about to die? I think I know. I think I might know

Well, I can hear my train comin', looks like time is not on my side, I can hear my train comin', I'm still runnin' for my life.

heartbeat.jpg

• Like 1

Currently switching between 3 songs

You Me At Six - Room To Breathe

Mallory Knox - Ghost In The Mirror

Clean Bandit - Up Again

Think all 3 are great, although Creeper is a much better showing of Mallory Knox' talents imo

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â