What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

That takes me back Chris. Saw them live about 10 years ago (makes me feel old!), on a quadruple bill with Interpol, The Thrills and Polyphonic Spree. Good fun. 

Edited by dAVe80

That takes me back Chris. Saw them live about 10 years ago (makes me feel old!), on a quadruple bill with Interpol, The Thrills and Polyphonic Spree. Good fun. 

yep, that and harmonic generator are 'go to' tracks for getting pumped up

Interpol I never managed to get into, Thrills and Polyphonic Spree I liked a lot but recently re spun my Spree album and didn't really enjoy it.

Saw a short set by Keys yesterday and whilst I don't think I've ever been so hot n sweaty they really showed what a drum and guitar band can do. Three of them on stage and it sounded like a full audio assault.

But perhaps the best for this, the closest I get to like a bit of oldschool 'rock' is the rockier end of Primal Scream. I've seen them a couple of times and wow, when they are on song thet are a propeor wall of noise. Saw them about 2 years back in a tiny gig, about 90 of us where they were recording for radio and just wanted a bit of atmosphere I think. They were the loudest thing I've heard. Proper turned up to 11.

But it's all good. Little family and friends BBQ tonight and it was all folksy guitar and Joan Baez.

I think I might be a music listening tart.

I reckon this could be more 8pints stylee...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm06lip3pPs

who'd have thought, a couple of beers and a rum and I've gone all local retro music

• Like 1

ha haa love it!

right, one more, maybeeeeee 

ah shit what they called, scandinavian band, suits, bit of a black n white theme, tsk

gone blank, they're rubbish, but good rubbish...

ha haa love it!

right, one more, maybeeeeee 

ah shit what they called, scandinavian band, suits, bit of a black n white theme, tsk

gone blank, they're rubbish, but good rubbish...

The Hives?

60ft Dolls? 8pints some sort of inspiration there? :)

You could get 8.751196172 mes for one doll,

8.8 if you want to round it up (Spooky)

The thing is though, that's not that many is it? *Sigh*

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â