What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3726plLDgvM

do give this a listen, Sam Carter is an obsession of mine but despite a couple of near misses I still haven't seen him play live

@Folkeast coming up in August and I might just manage that one

Edited by chrisp65

6 of us are supposed to be seeing these on Thursday in Cardiff  ..... but I have a meeting just east of Ipswich that day so I've got to make sure that's wrapped up by 3pm to have a chance of getting back for a 9pm kick off - though apparently the last few nights they haven't got on stage until after 10pm so there is hope

strangely, this might just be the weakest track on the album for me, who can resist the plaintive and delicate 'robots from hell' or the cracking good 'black crow'

• Like 1

6 of us are supposed to be seeing these on Thursday in Cardiff  ..... but I have a meeting just east of Ipswich that day so I've got to make sure that's wrapped up by 3pm to have a chance of getting back for a 9pm kick off - though apparently the last few nights they haven't got on stage until after 10pm so there is hope

strangely, this might just be the weakest track on the album for me, who can resist the plaintive and delicate 'robots from hell' or the cracking good 'black crow'

Saw them last night in Newcastle. Came on stage about 9:30. Excellent they were too. I just can't resist songs about cats.

Anyway, more music from Japan for me tonight...

Edit: Oh yeah, and another cat!

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â