What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

does anyone else ever feel bogged down by music? its like I don't have enough time in the day to squeeze everything in, as soon as I think of a song I think 'yeah I'll listen to that album later' and I only manage a few tracks before something else jumps in, for the first time in ages today I was listening to the yardbirds and I have loads of other stuff that I want to listen to before I get around to that even though I really wanna hear it now

if that makes sense

• Like 1

does anyone else ever feel bogged down by music? its like I don't have enough time in the day to squeeze everything in, as soon as I think of a song I think 'yeah I'll listen to that album later' and I only manage a few tracks before something else jumps in, for the first time in ages today I was listening to the yardbirds and I have loads of other stuff that I want to listen to before I get around to that even though I really wanna hear it now

if that makes sense

There's way too much to take in. It's very frustrating, but at the same time, brilliant.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â