What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Its my shit internet again

I have been complaining to sky for months and they aint fixed it, what are the chances of me getting some compensation off them seeings how they are constantly not providing the service I am paying for?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sVaIs0vzfaA

[media[

I love the who but in the grand scheme of things Roger Daltry is a poor singer and Pete Townshend is overrated on guitar

Mooney and The Ox were **** brilliant

even though I knock the front man and the guitarist I am always listening to them

awww man you had to do it didn't you

for about two weeks at work I have been walking round going 'buuuuuu bu buu bu buu buuuu duu du duuuuu'

everyone keeps telling me that it sounds like rhubarb and custard and I have to keep explaining its new face in hell by the fall

looks like everyone at work has got another two weeks of rhubarb and custard

• Like 1

I do think that the fall are a really strange band in the respect that they are pretty terrible in all fairness it is pretty much 'Mark E Smith featuring whatever word removed he wants on guitar drums and bass' their signature sound is unorganized

I struggle to listen to them consistently but when I do I won't listen to any thing other than them for two or three weeks then I'll leave them alone for anything from 6 to 12 months before going back for another 14 day session of them

A Fall song a day keep Cowell away.

Mark E Smith is the draw obviously, He is The Fall. Although to be fair the current line up is pretty established now, and are all very decent musicians (his mrs aside). Have you read The Fallen? Brilliant book about everyone who's ever been in The Fall. Give it a read if not, some amusing tales.

I love the who but in the grand scheme of things Roger Daltry is a poor singer and Pete Townshend is overrated on guitar

Mooney and The Ox were **** brilliant

even though I knock the front man and the guitarist I am always listening to them

Greater than the sum of their parts?

The very definition of a top band.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â