What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Have this on a Chrome Dreams comp. Actually the same edit is on two Chrome Dreams comps, in the same series, which is a bit dopey.

Amongst their mountain of, perhaps a little shabby, cash in comps and interviews with big names there's a couple of crackers.

The songs about death one is good, the Rock'n'Roll instros has some

Found the droney collection a bit meh, but probably because I was already familiar with the material.

:)

Edited by Xann
  • Like 1

Hughe Le Caine, Dripsody.

Have this on a Chrome Dreams comp. Actually the same edit is on two Chrome Dreams comps, in the same series, which is a bit dopey.

Amongst their mountain of, perhaps a little shabby, cash in comps and interviews with big names there's a couple of crackers.

The songs about death one is good, the Rock'n'Roll instros has some

Found the droney collection a bit meh, but probably because I was already familiar with the material.

:)

Mines on a compilation CD of his demonstrations although I couldn't find the demonstraton of dripsody, on youtube, it's interesting though.

Haven't listened to the album in ages though remember not being that take by it, maybe should give it another try.

I've just realised it's also on a reproduction of Toronto University Compilation I got from the Smithsonian website, my favourite track on that is Summer Idyl.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

This is one of those tracks which should be listed amongst those likely to produce an embarrassing Walkman moment because at 1min 25sec, I can never resist singing along because the raspiness of the line 'loneliness, loneliness' just feels so good. 

Edited by MakemineVanilla
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â