David Moyes

Genie

I actually think Sociedad is a good move for him, they were only in the champions league 18 months ago and it's easier to make the top 4 than in England.

I don't expect him to reach those heights but there's no reason that if he uses this year to acclimatise to La Liga, next year they could challenge for europa league.

Be silly coming back to the prem in the near future.

Edited by VillaChris

Yes don't really enjoy watching them, they play Villa Real in the cup tomorrow. Now they are an attractive side to watch and beat Sociadad 4-0 last time out. Hope they can make top 4 this season. 

Edited by PaulC

No chance they will make the top 4 this season...

Why they are currently in 6th place only 3 points outside the top 4 and recently won in Madrid. I am talking about Villa Real not Sociadad.

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

Ohh yeah, sorry, thought you were on about Sociedad.. :)

Always had a soft spot for Villarreal after their 2005/06 season when they got the semis of the CL, and a team of Riquelme, Cazorla, Marcos Senna, Sorin and of course Forlan.. 

Edited by AVFCforever1991

I'd love it if he beats Man Utd in the Europa League next year!

Sadly Man Utd. will be back in the CL next season. Although Moyes is boring and a bit of a wally I hope he does well as he seems pretty down to earth and isn't too much of a spoofer when talking to the media.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â